“Follow the Yellow Brick Road”
Let’s support the RAMS by showing our school spirit!
Monday, February 2
- Uncle Henry’s Farm
- 4th—8th grades: Dress like a farmer. (or farm animal!)
- Preschool-3rd grades: Wear black and white.
Tuesday, February 3
- Twin Twister
- Everyone: Find a friend and dress alike! You can dress as twins, triplets, or any multiples! You could even bring a doll or action figure as your twin!
Wednesday, February 4
- Over the Rainbow
- Everyone (including Preschool!) Dress in jeans and a colorful top!
Thursday, February 5
- The Emerald City
- 4th-8th grades: Dress in your nicest clothes!
- K-3rd grades: Wear as much green as you can!
Friday, February 6
- A Storm’s a Comin’!!
- Everyone (including Preschool!) Dress in Maroon & Gold from head to toe!
**While uniforms are not required if students are dressing up, they need to stay within school dress code during all days of Spirit Week.